The strictly selected fresh ginseng whose root is six years old is steamed and dried with the skin un
It is in light yellowish brown or light reddish brown color. It may be
preserved for a long time of 10 years or more.
Also, Korean Red Ginseng contains three times more ginsenoside (24) than any
other ginseng (8 in average), proving that it is the most effective of all
Korean Red Ginseng an unparalleled natural source of nutrients for a
healthy body and mind.
HOW TO PREPARE A TASTY CUP OF GINSENG
* Hot Tea: For each cup, dissolve a packet into a cup of hot water, stir
* Iced Tea: Dissolve one or more packets into a glass of cold
water, stir well and add ice cubes before serving.
* Honey or other sweetener may be added to taste.
* Vary the strength to suit your taste.
EFFECT OF GINSENG
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Improve circulatory system function help adjust blood pressure and lower cholesterol.
- Helps prevent cancer development
- Improve respiratory system function and improve immunity and digestive
- Improve Kidney function, sexual stamina
- fight against impotency.
- Improve the appetite of children and adult.
- Help to lower blood sugar level and good for diabetes.
- Increases production of red blood cells
- Help to Central Nervous System, relieve nervousness, stress, depression and insomnia.
- Help to fight against drug and action chemical dependency.
- Prevents cellular damage from oxidation
- Enhances brain activity benefiting the psycho - neurological system.
- Protects the liver and detoxifies alcohol.
* Ginseng is not a medicine or a drug.
* It is a natural food which contains more than thirty active ingredients working synergistically to produce ginseng's many health benefits