<! ====================== Video Start ================================>
<! ====================== Video End ================================>
* Hot Tea: For each cup, dissolve a packet into a cup of hot water, stir well.
* Iced Tea: Dissolve one or more packets into a glass of cold
water, stir well and add ice cubes before serving.
* Honey or other
sweetener may be added to taste.
* Vary the strength to suit your
Effect of Ginseng
* Increase physical and mental stamina
* Improve circulatory system function help adjust blood pressure and lower cholesterol.
* Helps prevent cancer development
* Improve respiratory system function and improve immunity and digestive function.
* Improve Kidney function, sexual stamina
* fight against impotency.
* Improve the appetite of children and adult.
* Help to lower blood sugar level and good for diabetes.
* Increases production of red blood cells
* Help to Central Nervous System, relieve nervousness, stress, depression and insomnia.
* Help to fight against drug and action chemical dependency.
* Prevents cellular damage from oxidation
* Enhances brain activity benefiting the psycho - neurological system.
* Protects the liver and detoxifies alcohol.
* Ginseng is not a medicine or a drug.
* Natural food which contains more than thirty active ingredients working synergistically to produce ginseng's many health benefits.