Korean Ginseng Arrowroot Tea
7g x 20 Tea packs in sealed box
Manufacture: Korean Ginseng Product,Ltd.
product of Korea (South)
Visit: go to: Korean Ginseng Product,Ltd.
Insert a pack(7g) of Korean Ginseng Arowroot Tea into
70¡80ml(1 cup) of hot water and stir thoroughly.
¡Ø Honey or sugar can be added on your preference.
– Main Ingredients
Enriched Korean Ginseng extract, Arrowroot extract, etc.
Korean Ginseng Arrowroot tea is a combination of Korean Ginseng, a speciality of Korea, and
enriched Arrowroot extract so that both Arrowroot Tea and Korean Ginseng Tea can be
easily enjoyed at the same time. A great health tea for the modern generation
Effect of Ginseng
* Increase physical and mental stamina
* Improve circulatory system function help adjust blood pressure and lower cholesterol.
*Helps prevent cancer development
* Improve respiratory system function and improve immunity and digestive function.
* Improve Kidney function, sexual stamina
* fight against impotency.
* Improve the appetite of children and adult.
* Help to lower blood sugar level and good for diabetes.
* Increases production of red blood cells
* Help to Central Nervous System, relieve nervousness, stress, depression and insomnia.
* Help to fight against drug and action chemical dependency.
* Prevents cellular damage from oxidation
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Ginseng is not a medicine or a drug. It is a natural food which contains more than thirty active ingredients working synergistically to produce ginseng's many health benefits.
Ask to Wikipedia. What is the GINSENG?
Arrowroot was used as a staple by the old
Caribbean Arawak people and was mostly found in Florida, West Indies, South Asia, Australia,
Thailand and Brazil.
Arrowroot is a very nutritious diet for
people suffering from certain chronic diseases, especially at the time of
internal irritations like bladder irritation or during recovery from illnesses.
It has got demulcent properties and therefore
used for treating bowel problems and also aids digestion.
Consuming freshly prepared arrowroot juice
is a very effective antidote against vegetable poisons.
Arrowroot is very beneficial in treating
poisoned wounds like spider bites, snake bites and scorpion stings. It is also
used to treat gangrene.
Arrowroot is a beneficial remedy to provide relief
against nausea and also has the ability to replenish nutrients lost by vomiting
Ask to wikipedia
Are the Benefits of Arrowroot Tea?
A cup of Ginseng Tea may help boost memory