300g Dried Ginseng Roots in sealed box
Grade: 1st Class
Number of Roots: 30 Big size roots
Product of Korea (South)
Manufacturer: Choong-Nam Geom-san Korea
Exported by Koryo Insam.Mfg. Seoul Korea
White Ginseng - Dried Ginseng Roots
This is a 4 to 6 year old ginseng which is sunshine-dried or is dried by indirect heat after its thin layer of skin is
This technique helps to keep the original shape of the plant intact as well as reducing water content to about 14%.
White ginseng ranges in color from light yellowish to white.
It can be classified into Straight, Half-bent, and bent ginseng depending on its shape.
Straight ginseng is peeled-off upright-shaped ginseng.
This is divided into straight, half-curved, and curved one.
White ginseng refers to dried ginseng by sunlight, heat or other methods.
Half bent ginseng is a white ginseng where leg parts are bent till the body, which a half of the total length is bent.
That is why it is call semi bent. Bent ginseng is a dried ginseng where not only legs but the part of the body are rolled up to the body.
YOU TOO CAN MAKE HOME MADE GINSENG TEA
1. Dried ginseng (white ginseng, Insam) with head detaches a small stem fragments.
2. And cut into 3-4 pieces. Ginseng root is very hard because this time there should be careful.
If you do not have deserved the tool may be used whole.
3. Boil a pot made of ceramic or glasses are prepared. Slow cooker(ceramic pot) is also good. The Ginseng hates metal.
4. The amount of water to the one ginseng root 1/4 Gallon ratio is good.
5. At this point you can add jujube, Then it will be The Ginseng Jujube Tea.
6. When you add the Ginger is Ginseng Ginger Tea.
6. In addition, ginseng, jujube, ginger and put together is a good Tea.
7. Boil in low heat for 2 hours 30 minutes. At this point the amount of water would be reduced by 20% to adjust the intensity of fire overflow.
How to drink Ginseng Tea
Korea Ginseng (Insam) is the best ingredients in the world.
If you drink a day for adults in the amount of the ginseng roots are made of one is recommended to drink ginseng tea.
Ginseng is sold in the store usually 2 ~ 3 mg of ginseng contains.
* Ginseng is not a medicine or a drug. It is a natural food which contains more than thirty active ingredients working synergistically to produce ginseng's many health benefits.
Effect of Ginseng
* Increase physical and mental stamina
* Improve circulatory system function help adjust blood pressure and lower cholesterol.
* Helps prevent cancer development.
* Improve respiratory system function and improve immunity and digestive function.
* Improve Kidney function,
* fight against impotency.
* Improve the appetite of children and adult.
* Help to lower blood sugar level and good for diabetes.
* Increases production of red blood cells
* Help to Central Nervous System, relieve nervousness, stress, depression and insomnia.
* Help to fight against drug and action chemical dependency.
* Prevents cellular damage from oxidation.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.